Egret

This is an untouched photo of an egret in flight as we sat parked at the edge of Tampa Bay near St. Petersburg. (I'll clean this up a little when I have time and repost it.)

This is not the egret in flight from above. This was another one sitting very near our parking spot.

It always amazes me how many birds and other wildlife that you see in Florida around most any body of water. We've lived in Florida 6 1/2 years and definitely don't take it for granted, but I'm surprised how many who've been here many more years that do.
You can't see it from this photo, but there was a big pile of trash very near this spot. It amazes me how some people have not appreciation or consideration for others or our nature friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails